Argentina is a country in South America bordering the Southern Atlantic Ocean. Neighboring countries include Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Paraguay, and Uruguay. Argentina's continental area is between the Andes mountain range in the west and the Atlantic Ocean in the east. Diverse geographical landscapes produce varying climates from tropical in the north to tundra in the far south. Those are the features that make tourists want to have chances to visit Argentina. However, there are some entry requirements implemented by the government. Visitors from over 145 countries are permitted visa-free entry for periods ranging from 7 to 180 days to the Argentina Special Administrative Region for tourism or certain business-related activities. The applicant shall apply for a visa at Argentina Embassy or Consulate General based on your State of residence. All visitors must hold a passport valid for more than 6 months.
LIST OF COUNTRIES ARE EXEMPTED FROM THE ARGENTINA VISA
Holders of passports of the following 88 jurisdictions can visit Argentina without a visa for up to 90 days:
America: Barbados, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Columbia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, United States, Uruguay.
Europe: European Union citizens, Andorra, Belarus, Georgia, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Russia, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, San Marino, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Venezuela, Vatican City.
Asia: Armenia, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Mongolia, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, United Arab Emirates.
Australia: Australia, Fiji, New Zealand.
Africa: South Africa.
TYPES OF ARGENTINA VISA
- 2692: for the purpose of market investigations and commercial fairs, valid up to 2 months
- 24H-1: for conducting paid or unpaid activities in the scientific, professional, technical, religious or artistic field/ participating non-commercial fairs, valid up to 1 month
- 24H-2 (business visa): for conducting business affairs with Argentina partners, valid up to 2 months
- 24A (tourist visa): for purpose of leisure only, valid up to up to 3 months
- 24B-1 (crew visa): for the purpose of entering Argentina, valid for up to 10 days
- 24B-2 (transit visa): for the purpose of going to other countries through Argentina international portals, valid for up to 10 days
- 24E (seasonal labor visa): for the purpose of doing temporary jobs, valid for up to 3 months
- 24H (short-term study visa): for completing short-term courses (internship or exchange) at the public or private educational institutions, valid for up to 6 months
- 23A (labor visa): for the purpose of undertaking legally paid jobs in Argentina, valid for up to 1 year
- 23E (business transfer visa): issued for foreign specialists transferred and work for the company’s branch in Argentina, valid for up to 1 year
- 23G (religious visa): for the purpose of conducting acknowledged religious activities in Argentina, valid for up to 1 year
- 23J (long-term study visa): issued for foreign students who want to study official curriculum such as secondary schools, high schools or universities in both public and private educational institutions, valid up to 1 year
- 23 in fine (family reunion visa): issued for the parents or children of Argentina citizens who want to reside in Argentina, valid for up to 1 year
22A (family reunion visa): issued for the parents or children of Argentina citizens who want to reside in Argentina, the validity is indefinite
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR ARGENTINA VISA APPLICATION
- Original passport;
- Visa application form (FSV) signed by applicant;
- 01 passport photo in 4x4 cm size, white background;
- Copy of Vietnamese Residence Card and Vietnam work permit applied for foreigner working in Vietnam;
- Proof of professional status:
* For business owner: Notorized true copy of Business registration certificate;
* For employee: Work certification written in English and labour contract;
* For children, student: notorized true copy of Birth Certificate + Parent’s Proof of financial standing and Proof of Employment.
- Proof of financial status:
* The last 4 months bank statement with the fund at USD 4,000 or its equivalent in local currency (issued no earlier than 15 days), bank evidence for a deposit still in place which must have been made no earlier than 3 months before the visa application or
* International credit limit card evidence showing consumption limit
- Flight tickets (in and out).
For business purpose, providing the following documents:
- Notorized true copy of Labor contract written in English and Vietnamese;
- Notorized true copy of Business Registration Certification of the company in Vietnam;
- Letter of business decision from company in Vietnam;
- Invitation letter from the company in Argentina (showng signature and company’s seal), which must be written in Spanish and addressed to the embassy’s consul. This letter must be certified by a public notary and legalized by the notaries association (colegio de escribanos) in Argentina;
- Sponsored letter from the company in Argentina (in Spain, English or Vietnamese);
- A copy of Business Registration Certification of the company in Argentina;
- Original payment slip of the applicant;
For tourist purpose, proving the following documents
- A notorized true copy of Household registration book;
- Hotel booking;
- Travel itinerary in Spanish or English signed by the applicant;
- Travel insurance
All the requirements must be emailed or sent by mail to the Consulate one week prior to the visa appointment. All documents sent from Argentina must be written in either Spain or English or Vietnamese.
VALIDITY OF VISA
Visa valid for single-entry for 03 months from the date of issue. The duration of stay is up to 30 days.
The visa processing time is 14 working days.
For further information, please contact us
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Avenis Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 | Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
Email: Info@visa5s.com or Visa@ditravel.vn
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn