United States is a large industry that serves millions of international and domestic tourists yearly. Foreigners visit the U.S. to see natural wonders, cities, historic landmarks, and entertainment venues. Americans seek similar attractions, as well as recreation and vacation areas. Foreigners who wish to enter US for toursim or business purpose must apply for visas in advance unless they come from one of the visa-exempt countries or Visa Waiver Program countries. The purpose of your intended travel and other facts will determine what type of visa is required under U.S. immigration law. As a visa applicant, you will need to establish that you meet all requirements to receive the category of visa for which you are applying. You could apply the US visa at US Consulate In Ho Chi Minh: 4 Le Duan, Ben Nghe, Quan 1, Ho Chi Minh or US Embassy In Ha Noi: 7 Lang Ha Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
LIST OF COUNTRIES ARE EXEMPTED FROM THE US VISA
Citizens of these 5 countries can enter, reside, study, and work in the US without a visa: Canada, Bermuda, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Plau.
TYPES OF US VISA
There are two main categories of U.S. visas:
- Nonimmigrant visa: for temporary visits such as for tourism, business, work, visiting family, or studying;
- Immigrant visa: for people to immigrate to the United States.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR US VISA APPLICATION
- Original passport vaild for more than 01 year, having at least 02 blank pages;
- 03 passport photos in 5x5 cm size white background, must be taken within the last 06 months;
- Notaried true copy of National Identity Card;
- Notarized true copy of Household Rregsitration Book;
- Notarized true copy of Marriage Certificate;
- Notarized true copy of Birth Certificate;
- Proof of financial standing:
* A copy of passbook having at least 10000USD;
* Orginal Balance Confirmation;
* Notarized true copy of any asset ownership, such as house or land (if any);
- Proof of employment:
* For business owner/ shareholder: Notarized true copy of Business Registration Certificate + Notarized true copy of Business Tax Income within the last 03 months;
* For employee: Labor Contract + Pay slips within the last 03 months;
* For retiree: Retirement card/ book + Pension Statement with the last 03 months;
* For student: Student card + Certification from school + Transcript
For business purpose, providing the following documents:
- Original Invitation letter from the company/ organization in US (showing company’s logo, time and place, discription about the commercial relationship between 02 companies, personal information of the invitee: full name, company’s name, time and reason for the visit)
- A copy of Business Registration Certificate;
- Proof of commercial relationship between 02 companies (Sale/ Purchase contract...)
- A copy of invitor’s passport.
- A letter of business decision from a company in Vietnam indicating the applicant’s position, length of employment and purpose of visit(s) to US;
For tourist purpose, providing the following documents:
- Original Leave Application Form;
- Copy of hotel booking;
- Return-air ticket booking.
VALIDITY OF VISA
Visa is valid for 12 months for multple-entry, the duration of stay is 12 months.
The visa processing time is from 4-5 working days.
WHERE YOU CAN APPLY YOUR VISA
- US Consulate In Ho Chi Minh: 4 Le Duan, Ben Nghe, Quan 1, Ho Chi Minh or
- US Embassy In Ha Noi: 7 Lang Ha Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
For further information, please contact us
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Avenis Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 | Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
Email: Info@visa5s.com or Visa@ditravel.vn
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn