Visitors to Netherlands can either enter the country without a visa or in some cases they must first obtain a visa. If you travel to Netherlands for stays of less than or not exceeding 90 days, you will need to apply for a Schengen visa. This visa is valid for Netherlands and for all, the 26 countries of the Schengen Area). All Vietnamese and foreigners with a legal residency permit in Vietnam, who wish to travel to the Netherlands or the Caribbean parts of the Kingdom of the Netherlands can apply for a visa at the visa application VFS centers in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. The visa application centre in Ho Chi Minh City will also accept short-stay visa applications to Slovenia and Luxembourg.
LIST OF COUNTRIES ARE EXEMPTED FROM THE NETHERLANDS VISA
Citizens of countries are allowed a maximum stay of 90 days in any 180-day period:
Europe: Austria, Italy, Belgium, Latvia, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, Malta, Czech, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Hungary, Sweden, Ireland, United Kingdom, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Serbia, Switzerland, Turkey, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Serbia, Ukraine, Vatican City, United Kingdom British nationals who are not EU citizens.
Asia : Brunei, Hong Kong, Israel, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Palau, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Timor Leste, United Arab Emirates.
Oceania: Australia, New Zealand, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tuvalu, Vanuatu.
America: Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Bahamas, Barbados, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominica, El Salvador, Grenada, Guatemala, Honduras, Mauritius, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela.
TYPE OF NETHERLANDS VISAS
Short term Visa
- Business/ Conference/ Study/ Training
- Visiting Family & Friends
- Business (Orange Carpet)
- Official Delegation
- Airport Transit
- Family Members Eu/Eea And Swiss Nationals
- Return Visa
- Caribbean Visa Short Stay
Long term Visa (for an uninterrupted period longer than 90 days): MVV-Authorization Of Temporary Stay
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR NETHERLANDS VISA APPLICATION
All visitors to Netherlands must submit:
- Application form signed by the applicant.
- Original passport valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into Netherlands and still has blank pages, the passport issued not over than 10 years ago;
- 02 photos white background, size 3,5 x 4,5 cm size, must be taken within the last 6 months;
- A copy of Vietname temporary residence card, work permit applied for foreigner working in Vietnam;
- Original documents of the Family book and the marriage certificate;
- Travel Medical Insurance covering the entire period of intended stay, valid for all Schengen States and covering any expenses which might arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgency medical attention, emergency hospital treatment or death during your stay (minimum coverage EUR 30 000);
- Reservation of return airplane ticket;
- Proof of sufficient financial:
- Bank account statements for the last three months
- Certificate of bank balance or saving account certificate
- Payment slips for last 3 months
- Proof of employment and salary from your employer
- Proof of social and professional status:
- For Employee: employer’s certificate with the name, position, date of hiring and termination and the amount of the net salary of the applicant (employer on paper header - dated, signed and stamped with the seal of the company), and labor contract;
- For Business owners / shareholders: the business registration certificate;
- For Retired person: Retirement decision
- For Student: School certificate for students in school age in Vietnam
For business purpose providing the following documents
Company in Netherlands
- Original an invitation letter from associated partners/companies in Netherlands;
- Certificate of registration and payment of registration fees to a convention, exhibition, meeting, conference taking place in Netherlands;
- Hotel reservation for the whole length of stay in Netherlands or Schengen area;
- A passport scanned copy of inviter (If any);
Company in Vietnam
- Business registration Certificate, Certificate of Tax Payment;
- Bank account balance or saving bank account statement;
- A letter of business decision from a company in Vietnam indicating the applicant’s position, length of employment and purpose of visit(s) to Netherlands;
- Mission statement of the company or university regarding to the cost of business trip of employee during the stay in Netherlands or Schengen area;
- Tickets of entry for congress, exhibition, meeting, conferences taking place in Netherlands, training in the parent company (if any);
For tourist purpose providing the following documents
- Trip schedule (travel itinerary indicating the number of days spent in each country of Schengen area)
- Reservations for hotels for the whole length of stay in Netherlands or Schengen area;
- Confirmation of the reservation for organized trip, if necessary;
- Confirmation of round trip air-ticket.
For minors (under 18 years), it is necessary to provide written authorization, signed by both parents or legal representative, notarized with photocopy of passport or other identification of the parents / legal guardian with their signatures and the proof of family relationship (if the copy of the household registration book provided above do not already mentioned, provide the birth certificate of the minor).
VALIDITY OF VISA
- A short-stay visa is single entry and stay less than 90 days
- A short-stay visa can be issued for several purpose: tourism, private visit, family visits, or business travels (conference, trade visit, fairs, training session,…).
- For your comfort and your convenience, we suggest that you submit your short stay visa application at least 30 days before your intended travel date.
- For long stay visa applications, we advise you to apply at least 1 month prior to your expected departure date.
WHERE YOU CAN APPLY YOUR VISA
- Apply at VFS Global Ho Chi Minh: 94-96, Nguyen Du Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho chi Minh City, 700000 Vietnam or;
- Apply at VFS Global Ha Noi: 52 Le Dai Hanh, Le Dai Hanh Ward, Hai Ba Trung District, Ha Noi City, 100000 Vietnam.
For further information, please contact us
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Avenis Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 | Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
Email: Info@visa5s.com or Visa@ditravel.vn
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn