Visitors to Singapore can either enter the country without a visa or in some cases they must first obtain a visa. Viet Nam and other 150 countries may travel to Singapore for a certain period of times (90 days, 30 days, 14 days) without a visa depending on their nationality upon condition that those foreign nationals have the passport which is valid for at least 06 months and also provide the time stay in Singapore.
LIST OF COUNTRIES ARE EXEMPTED FROM THE SINGAPORE VISA
Citizens of countries are allowed a maximum stay of 90 days: European Union, Australia, Norway, Switzerland, United States, South Korea.
Citizens of countries are allowed a maximum stay of 30 days: Hong Kong, Laos, Macau, Mongolia, Russia, Viet Nam, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei, Canada, Czech Republic, Demark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Israel, Italia, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, England, Turkey, UAE, United States.
Citizens of countries are allowed a maximum stay of 14 days: Cambodia, Myanmar
Citizens of countries are allowed to apply visa on arrival: Andorra, Bhutan, Bulgaria, China, Cyprus, Ethiopia, Fiji, India, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Maldives, Malta, Mauritius, Papua New Guinea, Romania, San Marino, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan.
TYPE OF SINGAPORE VISAS
- Social/Business Visa;
- Social Visits (visiting families, friends, relatives and tourism);
- Employment Pass;
- Entre Pass;
- Personalized Employment Pass;
- S Pass;
- Training Employment Pass;
- Work Holiday Pass;
- Training Work Permit;
- Dependant’s Pass;
- Long Term Visit Pass
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR SINGAPORE VISA APPLICATION
All visitors to Singapore must submit:
- Original passport valid for at least 06 months from the date of entry into Singapore and still has blank pages;
- 2 passport photos in 4x6 cm size white background, must be taken within the last 3 months;
- A copy of Vietname temporary residence card, work permit applied for foreigner living in Vietnam
- Application form signed by the applicant.
For business purpose, please provide following documents:
- For business owners: Notorized true copy of Business Registration Certification and original Letter of business decision;
- For employees: Notorized true copy of Labour Contract, original Letter of business decision.
- Copy of the Singapore-registered business entity’s detailed business profile (showing names of directors/shareholders) from the Instant Information Service, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA) and printed within the last three (03) months.
- Letter of Introdution from company or organization in Singapore
- A invitation letter from company in Singapore
- A copy of ID from inviter
For Social Visits (visiting families, friends, relatives and tourism), please provide following documents:
- Copy of hotel booking in Singapore;
- Air ticket booking (in & out of Singapore).
The visa processing time is from 3 to 5 working days
VALIDITY OF VISA
The duration of stay are determined/ confirmed by the Singapore Embassy or Consulate, the popular visa term is 3 month single entry and allows a stay of up to 30 days
- Original supporting documents will be returned immediately after checking at the submission counter;
- Incomplete forms and/or documents submitted may result in the application being rejected or the processing delayed;
- Every application for a visa, including the duration of the visa granted, will be considered on its own merits and is subject to approval;
- The visa issued is normally dated on the day when you submit the application and the validity of the visa cannot be changed once issued. Please do not submit the application too early before your planned trip to Singapore. If the validity of the visa has lapsed, the applicant will need to submit a fresh application. Applicants are advised to submit the applications 1 to 2 weeks prior to the departure and to check the visa date of issue and the validity period carefully upon receiving the visa;
- Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore. The granting of entry into Singapore is determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore and a confirmed onward/return air ticket;
- The period of stay in Singapore will be decided by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority Officer at the point of entry in Singapore. Applicants are advised to check their passports for the arrival endorsement and take note of the duration of stay given.
For further information, please contact us
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Avenis Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 | Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
Email: Info@visa5s.com or Visa@ditravel.vn
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn