TYPES OF VIETNAM VISA
There are many types of visas that you may apply for in order to enter Vietnam, and the purpose of your entry will help determine which type of visa you should apply for. This list of visas will explain the primary purpose of each type of visa you may obtain in order to visit Vietnam. The citizens of Japan, South Korea, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Russia, Finland, United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Belarus are granted unilateral visa-free entry no more than 15 days, after 15 days visa exemption they must leave Vietnam for their home or another country and it takes at least 30 days of waiting since the latest date of Vietnam exit to enter again without Vietnam visa.
THE USAGE VALUE AND FORMATS OF VIETNAM VISA
- Visa is valid once or multiple times and not for conversion purposes.
- Visa shall be issued for each person; except for children under 14 years old, they shall share passports with their parent or guardian.
- Visa shall be issued in a passport or issued separately.
TYPES OF VIETNAM VISA AND ENTRY PURPOSE
- NG1 - issued to delegation members of General Secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam, President, Chairman of the National Assembly, the Prime Minister.
- NG2 - issued to delegation members of the Permanent Secretariat of the Communist Party of Vietnam, the Vice President, the Vice President of the National Assembly, Deputy Prime Minister, Chairman of the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, Supreme People Court’s Tribunal President, Supreme People's Procuracy, the state General Auditor; Members of delegations in the minister level or equivalent, Secretary of the Provincial and Party Committee, Chairman of the People's Council, People's Committee presidents of provinces and cities under central authority.
- NG3 - issued to members of diplomatic representative agencies, consular offices, representative offices of international organizations under the United Nations and intergovernmental representative organizations and to spouse, children under 18 ages, maid to accompany with them in tenure.
- NG 4 - issued to persons working with diplomatic missions, consular offices, representative offices of international organizations under the United Nations, missions of intergovernmental organizations; people to visit members of diplomatic missions, consular offices, representative offices of international organizations under the United Nations, missions of intergovernmental organizations.
- LV1 - issued to persons working with the departments, agencies and units under the central Communist Party of Vietnam; The National Assembly, the Government, the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front, the Supreme People's Court; Supreme People's Procuracy, State, ministries, ministerial-level and governmental agency’s Audit, ; Provincial Party Committees, People's Councils, Provincial and City People's Committees under central authority.
- LV2 - issued to persons working with political and social organizations, social organizations, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vietnam.
- ĐT – issued to foreign investors in Vietnam and foreign lawyers practicing in Vietnam.
- DN - issued to persons working with businesses in Vietnam.
- NN1 - issued to the head of the representative office, project of international organizations, and international non-governmental organizations in Vietnam.
- NN2 - issued to the head of the representative office, branch of a foreign business, representative offices of economic, cultural and other professional organizations of foreign countries in Vietnam.
- NN3 - issued to persons working with non-governmental organizations abroad, representative offices and branches of foreign traders, representative offices of economic, cultural and other professional organizations of foreign countries in Vietnam.
- DH - issued to persons in practice, learning.
- HN - issued to persons to attend conferences and seminars.
- PV1 - issued to journalists, permanent residence journalism in Vietnam.
- PV2 - Issued to reporters, the media in the short-term operation in Vietnam.
- LD - issued to person for work.
- DL - issued to persons for travel.
- TT - issued to foreigners who are the foreigners’ spouse, children under 18 years who got visa marked LV1, LV2, DT, NN1, NN2, DH, PV1, LD or to foreigner who are the father, mother, spouse, children of Vietnamese citizens.
- VR - issued to whom visit their relatives or do for other purposes.
- SQ – issued to the cases prescribed in Clause 3 of Article 17 of this Law.
- The duration of a SQ visa is not longer than 30 days.
- The duration of a HN or DL visa is not longer than 03 months.
- The duration of a VR visa is not longer than 06 months.
- The duration of a NG1, NG2, NG3, NG4, LV1, LV2, DN, NN1, NN2, NN3, DH, PV1, PV2 or TT visa is not longer than 12 months.
- The duration of a LĐ visa is not longer than 02 years.
- The duration of a ĐT visa is not longer than 05 years.
- When a visa is expired, its reissuance shall be considered.
- The duration of a visa shall be at least 30 days shorter than that of a passport or international laissez-passer.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM'S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND RESIDENCE CARD
For further information, please contact us
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Avenis Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 | Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
Email: Info@visa5s.com or Visa@ditravel.vn
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn