VIETNAM SUBMITS NEW ISSUES OF VIETNAM WORK PERMIT
Government of Vietnam already submitted a new detailed Circular of necessary requirements for foreigners who consider work in Vietnam. The new issues of Vietnam work permit will emphasize on the official organization of granting Vietnam Work Permit, uses of foreign labor, Vietnam Work Permit revocation, and deportation of foreign workers. Here is the newest update in 2019 that Visa5s will present to you what foreign workers and entrepreneurs should explicitly acknowledge about new issues of Vietnam Work Permit.
NEW ISSUES OF VIETNAM WORK PERMIT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Vietnam work permit, which is valid for 2 years at maximum, issued for expats possessing an educational degree and at least 3-year experience certificate in the related field to work in Vietnam companies. Kindly check out 4 new issues of Vietnam work permit you should know shown below.
I - ORGANIZATIONS OF ISSUANCE VIETNAM WORK PERMIT
Department of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs and Management of Industrial zones or Export processing zones in Vietnam are the provincial organizations where the employers of companies submit an application for issuance of a Vietnam Work Permit and the copy of the signed labor contract. Department of Labor – Invalids and Social Affairs and Management of Industrial zones or Export processing zones will review the dossiers of foreigners and issue the Vietnam work permit if their dossiers perfectly meet all required conditions.
II – WHO IS EXCLUDED FROM ISSUANCE VIETNAM WORK PERMIT?
- Foreigners workers who are not in Vietnam for no longer than 30 days at one time and a total of 90 days at maximum in 1 year.
- Foreign workers who are internally transferred within an enterprise operating in the 11 service sectors in the list of Vietnam’s commitments on services to the World Trade Organization, including: business, communication, construction, distribution, education, environment, finance, healthcare, tourism, cultural entertainment and transport;
- Volunteers certified by foreign diplomatic missions or international organizations in Vietnam;
- Students studying in foreign schools and institutions having agreements on internship in agencies, organizations and enterprises in Vietnam;
- Foreign workers who are teachers of foreign organizations that are sent to Vietnam by such organizations to teach and research in international schools under the management of foreign diplomatic missions or international organizations in Vietnam or permitted by the Ministry of Education and Training to teach and research in Vietnam’s education and training institutions.
III - USE OF FOREIGN LABOR
- At least 30 working days before the date of using foreign labor, the employer (except for contractor) must file an application for issuance of a work permit to the Department Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs where the foreign worker is expected to work.
- The employer and the foreign worker must sign a written labor contract in accordance with the labor law of Vietnam before the expected date he/she starts working for the employer. Within 05 working days from the date of signing the labor contract, the employer must send a copy of the signed labor contract to the Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs which has issued the Vietnam work permit.
IV - VIETNAM WORK PERMIT REVOCATION, DEPORTATION OF FOREIGNERS
Vietnam Work Permit Revocation
- Vietnam work permits lapse.
- Vietnam work permits revoked because the employer or the foreign worker does not comply with this Decree.
- Procedure for revocation of a Vietnam work permit:
- For cases of Vietnam work permits lapse, the employer will revoke the work permit of the foreign worker to return to the Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs which has issued the Vietnam work permit;
- For cases violate the Vietnam law, the Director of the Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs which has issued the Vietnam work permit will issue a revocation decision and notify the employer to revoke the Vietnam work permit of the foreigner and return to the Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs;
- Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs will issue a written document confirming revocation of Vietnam work permit to the employer.
Deportation of Foreigners
- Vietnam foreign workers without a work permit or written document confirming Vietnam work permit exemption as stipulated will be expelled under the Vietnam law.
- Within 15 working days from the date the foreigner is expected to work in Vietnam without a Vietnam work permit, the Department of Labor - Invalids and Social Affairs will request the Department of Police to expel that foreign worker.
OTHER INFORMATION RELATED TO VIETNAM'S WORK PERMIT, VISAS AND TEMPORARY RESIDENCE CARD
For further information please contact:
Discovery Indochina Travel Co., Ltd
5th Floor | Platinum Building | 145 Dien Bien Phu Street, District 1 | Ho Chi Minh City | Vietnam
Tel: 028 39102358 | 028 39102359 Mobile: 0938228856 | 0906640505
www.visa5s.com | www.ditravel.vn